Are you dealing with personal, work, or family stress? Living with intense or unexpressed emotions? Looking for a therapist who can explore and understand diversity? I support people to feel better – by working with you to make sense of challenging emotions, life experiences, and transitions, to understand and move past the patterns that keep you stuck, and to strengthen emotional bonds with yourself and others.
Areas of focus:
- Connecting with your true self
- Work stress and burnout (especially helpers, advocates, and social change makers)
- Challenging emotions (anger, anxiety, grief and sadness, feeling stuck)
- Sex and intimacy
- Chronic health issues
- Surviving violence and trauma
- Ambiguous grief and non-death loss
- Abortion, fertility and adoption processes
- Substance use
- Life transitions
- Caring for family members
- Compassion fatigue
- Navigating systems, advocacy, and self-care
Think you might be ready? My practice is QTBIPOC and LGBTQ positive, welcoming individuals, and couples in multiple love, open, and monogamous relationships.
Rates and coverage:
Individual sessions are $180 – $150
2+ person sessions are prorated to $180 for 60 minutes / 75 minute minimum
I am a registered mental health provider with the Non-Insured Health Benefits Program, which covers 15 sessions of crisis counselling to Indigenous people with a status card, and the Indian Residential Schools- Resolution Health Support Program, which covers ongoing counselling to residential school survivors and family members.
As a Registered Social Worker, my services are covered by the Medical Expense Tax Credit, some insurance plans, and may be eligible for coverage through the Non-Insured Health Benefits Program. My services can also be claimed under plans that recognize Registered Psychotherapists and Registered Social Workers.